Fazenda San Francisco is located at Miranda’s Pantanal in Brazil, it has a great variety of fauna and flora and it presents to you the Real operation of a farm: cultivation, production and tasks Farm activities together with the concern of the conservation of the environment.
The economical activities of the farm are:
– cattle breeding of the race Montana (a tropical composition) and Nelore;
– production of selected seeds of irrigated rice and commercial rice;
– agriculture-ecotourism, being constituted an example of integration of activities and a pole technology irradiator for the area.
Besides knowing our entire infrastructure, also know our team, professionals that will do your permanence in Fazenda San Francisco unforgettable.
With capacity to assist from families to great groups. Capacity for 100 people a day in different schedules.
There are served Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
MINI-MUSEUM; STORE OF SOUVENIR; SWIMMING POOL; BAR
REST COWBOY / HANGAR OF THE PEASANT
Place for rest after the lunch. It has hammocks, chairs and tables. With access to the swimming pool.
CENTER OF VISITORS / LABORATORY OF THE PROJETO GADONÇA
Place where the Project that studies the jaguar in the farm and area are presented. The laboratory and office of the project work beside the auditorium. Located close to the swimming pool.
AND, STILL MORE:
– a suspended and covered deck for fishing and contemplation of the nature in Rio Miranda’s edge;
– ramp for release of motorboats of up to three tons;
– communication through telephone, fax and movile (in the headquarters of the farm);
– boats rent and motors 15 hp (daily rate);